Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blowing ...in the wind...



The Wind

by Robert Louis Stevenson

I saw you toss the kites on high And blow the birds about the sky;
And all around I heard you pass, Like ladies' skirts across the grass
Oh wind, a blowing all day long,Oh wind, that sings so loud a song!
I saw the different things you did,But always you yourself you hid.
I felt you push, I heard you call,I could not see yourself at all
Oh wind, a blowing all day long!Oh wind, in the waves, that sings so loud a song!
O you that are so strong and cold,O blower, are you young or old?
Are you a beast of field and tree,Or just a stronger child than me?
O wind, a blowing all day long,O wind, that sings so loud a song!

6 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Beautiful picture! The poem is a perfect accompaniment.

I immediately noticed that you've changed the sound track; it's a perfect partner for this artwork.

Cathrine said...

this is a beautiful photo !

Anonymous said...

Ou talvez ouvir o Bob Dylan ... bela imagem e palavras excelentes.
Você está caprichando!

abb said...

Robert Louis Stevenson is one of my very favorite poets. Your photo is extraordinary.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. It's absolutely beautiful.

Louise said...

What an incredible photo!

etienne demonte 1993

ornamental banana;musa velutina

Blog Archive